Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Jonny Gomes and Jarrod Saltalamacchia drove in two

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 10, 2019 05:44    Temat postu: Jonny Gomes and Jarrod Saltalamacchia drove in two Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAN FRANCISCO -- Will Middlebrooks made his major league debut at second base on a day he continued to produce with his bat. That might be a message. Middlebrooks and Stephen Drew each hit a home run, Jonny Gomes and Jarrod Saltalamacchia drove in two runs apiece and the Boston Red Sox beat the San Francisco Giants 12-1 on Wednesday. "It was a good offensive day," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "We had good production up and down. Will has been swinging the bat well since hes come back to us." Middlebrooks has reached base in all 11 games since his recall from Triple-A Pawtucket, hitting safely in 10 of them. Farrell said he could be used at second in case anything ever happened to Dustin Pedroia. In his first appearance at second at any level, Middlebrooks even turned a nifty double play on his first chance, taking the throw from Drew and making the pivot at second. "That came out of nowhere," Middlebrooks said. "We havent talked about it. I havent worked out there. It was a lot of fun, though." Felix Doubront (9-6) rebounded from a tough outing to pitch eight strong innings for the Red Sox, who have won three of five and entered play in a virtual first-place tie with Tampa Bay in the AL East. Doubront gave up one run on five hits. He walked one and struck out three. "I spent the last four days working on throwing the ball down in the zone," Doubront said. "I was able to do that and go with my stuff. I was working fast to get the hitters to swing at my pitch." Joaquin Arias homered among his two hits for the Giants, who have lost three of four. Barry Zito (4-9) lasted 3 2-3 innings in his first start since July 30. He allowed six runs on seven hits, walked two and struck out three. "We didnt play well at all," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Were having a hard time with the bats here. Its got to get better with the pitching side and the hitting side." Jacoby Ellsbury and Shane Victorino each had three hits for Boston, with Victorino driving in a run. Ellsbury scored twice and got his league-leading 46th stolen base. Pedroia added two hits and drove in a run. "Any time you get hits out of the top of the lineup good things can happen," Victorino said. "We just have to keep it going." Doubront, who allowed seven runs in four innings in his last start, has allowed three runs or fewer in 17 of his last 18 outings. After giving up Arias homer in the second, Doubront retired 14 of the next 15 hitters. "Felix was awesome," Middlebrooks said. "I dont think he missed his spot all day. Even the home run was a good pitch." Middlebrooks hit a two-run home run with two outs in the second and Doubront on deck. "I was surprised," Middlebrooks said. "He went fastball away and I thought he would stay away. He left a slider up in the zone and I put a good swing on it." Since his recall, Middlebrooks is hitting .441 (15 for 34) with a pair of home runs, seven RBIs and seven walks. Hes improved his average to .228 from a season-low .192 when he was sent down. "I feel comfortable," said Middlebrooks, who also hit safely in his final eight games with the PawSox. "I havent really changed my approach, Im just more consistent with it." The Giants have allowed 10 runs or more in four interleague games, their most in any season. "I was excited to get the ball," Zito said. "Some strange stuff happened out there today. Baseball is a strange game sometimes. The nature of the game is so unpredictable. Thats why we all love it and why we all hate it." Zito, the 2002 Cy Young winner, is 0-25 in 29 games in which he has allowed six or more runs in a San Francisco uniform. He never allowed more than six runs in a game with the Oakland Athletics. NOTES: Doubront has given up one run in 15 innings against the NL West. ... Red Sox INF David Ortiz left the game with lower back tightness after striking out in the fifth. ... RHP John Lackey (8-10, 3.22 ERA) will start for Boston when it opens a series against the Dodgers in Los Angeles on Friday night. ... Zito owns a career mark of 5-7, with a 5.52 ERA, in 15 games against the Red Sox. ... RHP Matt Cain (8-8, 4.35) will start for the Giants on Thursday night against Pittsburgh. ... Ellsbury has hit safely in all 18 of Bostons interleague games and is batting .442 (34 for 77) against NL clubs. Air Max Clearance Nz . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant. Wholesale Air Max Nz . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win. http://www.airmaxnz.com/ . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. Discount Air Max Nz . MacArthur scored two goals, and the Senators outlasted Detroit in a testy third period to beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Saturday night. Air Max Nz Online .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team.Stay tuned to BarDown for the upcoming Cabbie feature with @RealStamkos91 at the #ShareCokeCanada event. pic.twitter.com/3e52WWrwzM— BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 Me and Shawn Warford. People can watch live now on http://t.co/myhvJtUyxK - Share A Coke Event pic.twitter.com/qgD9D1TDLX — Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie) July 23, 2014 Opening face off of the #ShareACokeCanada event @RealStamkos91 on team red. @Cabbie on team white. pic.twitter.com/Xylo6mOi36 — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 Big goal for team red! @RealStamkos91 pic.twitter.com/G8Cr8VhnmI — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 Somebody should probably pass it to this guy @RealStamkos91 watch a live stream @ http://t.co/jZq3XZBQjd pic.twwitter.ddddddddddddcom/7yq3TQrdY1 — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 Thanks to @RealStamkos91, @Cabbie and @TSNBobMcKenzie for hanging out with us at the Special Olympics event today at 299 Queen. Good times. — Bob Mackowycz (@BobMackowycz) July 23, 2014 #ShareACokeCanada was a success! Check out some of the pictures of @RealStamkos91 & @Cabbie @ http://t.co/jZq3XZBQjd pic.twitter.com/vPVGRY5nuR — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 Cabbies team for #ShareACoke Event is ready for @realstamkos91 !! https://t.co/YqGcOdKmwk — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 @realstamkos91 isnt afraid of team @cabbie #shareacokecanada https://t.co/U2d6hZT5ht — BarDown (@BarDown) July 23, 2014 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Sie 10, 2019 05:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: