Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Jordishonz "Road to ANIMALISM"; if that's

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> O wszystkim innym
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b
havy jig? łapię w mig

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 17, 2014 01:57    Temat postu: Jordishonz "Road to ANIMALISM"; if that's Odpowiedz z cytatem

Not lifting today having a day off but I still did some cardio and a 40min stretchyou could probably cut down on the stetching some and do more lifting.i swear they are the ultimate carb. anyone else find thisThey have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.in order for your metabolism to go crazy, you need to keep your body working. search through the threads on how to lose weight.They look almost like bars to do dips on. I have a pic but can't post it.Those to me are still the golden years of rap/hip hop.and you cant forget DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.Of course relevancy? Akiyama is inconsistent and styles make fights just because A beats B doesn't mean C can beat B (or if D has skidmarks he might not make it though fight).Very much enjoyed it.This is a must see in 3D or you may not see what all the hype is about.I hope for Cleveland's sake he isn't the choker LeBronda has turned out to be!How awesome will it be to see Indy send the Heat packing without even making it to the conference finals!To my utter disgrace I have Miley Cyrus " See you again" on my cardio play list. *bows head in disgust*It's not worse but it's right back where I started from. People have told me it's due to stress and debt and what not.Wow, Nasser looks totally different.For god's sake Coleman's chest is so vast.while putting effort and not while sleeping or watching TV, you don't get good at math by doing 10 problems and then "resting" your brainInstead I gotta sit and do nothing thinking I'll over train if I work too hard or go too heavy or work too often, trx rip trainer trx ropes why can't I tell my body to shut up and keep lifting? to adapt?looks like beef was cooked in the microwave and had fake grill marks painted onUse a 50/50 mixture of ketchup and mayo to dip fries in crew checking in.ACE is telling you that you cannot design your own programs? If so, trx suspension training then ACE is useless.The stress is mostly over. Its all good!I eat a serving every day at lunch. Love unsalted peanuts and almonds.How many celebs do you see when it's not a big money fight? You'll be lucky if you find one B list actor to show up.You fail at life. You were one of those kids who took the cookie when the experimenter walked out of the room., and the same thing to Bernard Hopkins until he decided to become Oscar Delahoya's little b*tch and join Goldenboy promotions.Does anyone actually believe Mayweather is more of a jerk than most boxers (let alone athletes)?What abs exercises to do, trx suspension training how many. So my trainer says: "Everyone has abs but most are covered in fat.
Kids say the darndest things._490299
Looking to buy a manmore to cuddle with._234383
Jesse Taylor big upset se 7 ULbrI know his attitude stinked b_857992 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 17, 2014 01:57    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> O wszystkim innym Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: