Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Philadelphias Mic

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 28, 2019 09:03    Temat postu: TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Philadelphias Mic Odpowiedz z cytatem

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Philadelphias Michael Carter-Williams, Torontos Tyler Hansbrough, Trevor Ariza of the Wizards, Chris Anderson of the Heat and New Orleans Tyreke Evans. 1. MICHAEL CARTER-WILLIAMS (Sixers): What a difference this guy makes. Interesting with some guys; they end up being better as pros than they were in college. Every time I watch him, I marvel at his versatility and ability to impact the game on so many levels. I thought they were a little goofy trading Jrue Holiday to the Pelicans, yet as I reflect on it now they knew this young man could be special and they wanted to clear the runway for him. Smart move. Hes a keeper. 2. TYLER HANSBROUGH (Raptors): Has lost some playing time of late with the emergence of the other three front court partners that he has, yet he was truly missed last night here in Miami for his rebounding prowess and ability to win 50/50 balls and chase down balls that are long rebounds. Ankle injury leaves the Raptors a bit vulnerable inside vs. the Pacers and Pistons next two games. A concern. He has limitations, yet you truly appreciate his value when hes not out there. Tough hard-nosed competitor who leaves it all out there. 3. TREVOR ARIZA (Wizards): When I watch his team play I see a guy who is so valuable to their fortunes with his 3-point shooting ability and dedication on the defensive end. Having guys like him, Bradley Beal and Martell Webster allows John Wall to have lots of space to penetrate in the lane because they all shoot the three. His veteran leadership is big and when he got tossed out of the Raptors game on Friday night it was a critical blow to his teams chances. Control that temper - your team needs you. 4. CHRIS ANDERSON (Heat): What an ideal reserve for his team. He gives you energy and great second effort in the lane. On a team with such speed, quickness, three-point shooting and transition ability his game fits their style of play perfectly. Hes a guy that thrives in tempo and lives off of teammates penetration and folks doubling LeBron James and D-Wade to free him up on the glass and for dunks. A good fit. 5. TYREKE EVANS (Pelicans): Gotta give props to coach Monty Williams. Hes gotten through to him and hes playing a much more team-oriented style than we saw in his time with the Kings. His all-around game has been efficient and with him averaging 13 + PPG along with 4.9 RPG and 4.4 Assists PG, he has fit in nicely with their improving roster. Another guy with lots of talent that is finally starting to mature. Hes a solid combo guard with a lot of explosiveness in his game. The key is developing consistency. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. Kurt Warner Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/kyler-murray-cardinals-jersey-yp/ . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Hakeem Butler Cardinals Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Cameron Gaunce scored in overtime to lift the Texas Stars to a 4-3 win over the Abbotsford Heat in American Hockey League action Wednesday. Gaunce scored from the slot, after goalie Olivier Roy kicked Justin Dowlings original shot right to Gaunce. The Stars scored twice in the final two minutes of the second period, though the Heat scored twice in the third to force the extra period. Jamie Oleksiak, Scott Glennie, and Travis Morin also scored for Texas (35-16-Cool, who are now 5-0-1 in their last six. Cristopher Nilstorp made 33 saves in the win. Sven Baertschi, Blair Jones and Brett Olson scored for Abbotsford (33-19-7), while Roy made 27 stops in the loss. The Heat are now 0-4-2 in their past six, while falling five points behind the Stars for first in the Western Conference. The Stars opened the scoring at 6:53. Derek Meech found Morin in the low slot for a one-timer, giving hhim 29 goals on the year and his 10th power play marker.dddddddddddd However, the Heat tied the game not long after when Baertschi potted his eighth on their own power play. Corey Locke fed Josh Jooris for a one-timer and Baertschi roofed the rebound past Nilstorp at 8:07. The Stars then regained the lead with two goals in the final 90 seconds. After taking a feed from Dustin Jeffrey, Oleksiaks one-timer deflected off a Heat defenceman, bar down, for his fifth of the season. Glennie picked up his 10th of the year, taking a pass from Brendan Ranford and firing a shot just over the glove of Roy with 18 seconds to play. Jones got the Heat back within one at 9:13 of the third. He redirected Evan Trupps shot from the top of the face-off circle, giving him 14 on the year. Olson tied the game at 16:16 from the lost, chipping in a perfect feed from Carter Bancks, for his 10th of the year. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Cze 28, 2019 09:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 04, 2021 22:31    Temat postu: Zarabiaj online !!! Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
GoldHunter
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 06, 2021 11:03    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bardzo fajny tekst. To jest naprawdę świetna sprawa!!!
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Kwi 06, 2021 11:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: