Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The wounded troopers were imm

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Powitania
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhouyueyue
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 17, 2018 03:11    Temat postu: The wounded troopers were imm Odpowiedz z cytatem

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Rim Jong Sim of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea won her second Olympic gold with ease in the women's 75kg competition here on Friday, becoming the first woman to win in both 69kg and 75kg at the Olympics.

"I just tried really hard. I was really overwhelmed with happiness that I won this gold medal so I can send this honor to my Leader," said Rim, who claimed the 69kg title in London 2012.

The 23-year-old lifter has met no challenge at all since the snatch and she lifted 145kg in her first jerk attempt to nail the gold. She did not stop at this weight and went on to clear 153kg before she failed to break the Olympic record of 161kg at last. She won with a total of 274kg.

Darya Naumava of Belarus, fifth-place finisher at the 2015 world championships, took the silver at 258kg and the bronze went to European Champion Lidia Valentin Perez of Spain at 257kg.

"I am very happy but I am going to prepare further goals for myself regardless of anything. I was pleased to lift what I did and win a medal." Naumava said.

Rim, silver medalist at the 2015 world championships, also became the first woman to win two Olympic gold medals for the DPR Korea.

"I could have done better than winning by a margin of 16kg," Rim said.

Perez, European champion in 2014 and 2015, gave Spain its first Olympic medal in weightlifting as she was very expressive on the platform, making heart shape with her hands after lifts.

"I am very communicative and I like to celebrate when things go well and when I'm happy I like to demonstrate it," she said.

"The first time I did it was when I won the European championship and people liked it when I did it. It's for the people who come to support me and love me," she added.

ONLINE professional network LinkedIn inaugurated the LinkedIn Shenzhen Innovation Center at the Human Resources Industrial Park in Nanshan District on Tuesday.

It is the second innovation center that LinkedIn has opened on the Chinese mainland. The first innovation center is located in Guiyang Nike Air VaporMax Soldes , capital city of Guizhou Province.

“Shenzhen is a city known for its innovation, and Linked-In is also an innovator in the global professional network Nike Air VaporMax Plus Soldes , so our company is going to help Shenzhen attract more talents and at the same time, show the city’s innovation to the world Nike Air VaporMax Utility Soldes ,” said Olivier Legrand, chairman and general manager in charge of LinkedIn’s Asia-Pacific and Japan operations.

Legrand said the Shenzhen innovation center will be able to provide LinkedIn Talent Solution to the Shenzhen city government as well as corporate clients in the city with access to the company’s big data and global platforms.

The Tsinghua SEM Center for Internet Development and Governance (CIDG) collaborated with LinkedIn recently to publish the first-ever China Digital Economy Talent Report Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Soldes , which indicated that Shenzhen has become China’s second-largest hub of digital talents after Shanghai.

“In the era of digital economy, building a globally competitive digital talent system is the engine for continuous industrial development Nike Air VaporMax Moc Soldes ,” said Legrand. “The establishment of the Shenzhen innovation center can greatly help the local government and innovative startups in Shenzhen to better connect with the world.”

Having worked in Hong Kong for years, Legrand has had many opportunities to visit Shenzhen and foresaw Shenzhen’s potentiality in attracting high-end talents.

He said that Shenzhen was among the top three on three different lists compiled by LinkedIn ranking Chinese cities’ attractiveness in terms of profession globalization and appeal to millennial professionals and returned overseas students.

“Promotion opportunity and a better stage for performance are the key driving factors for overseas students returning to their motherland for jobs Nike Air VaporMax 97 Soldes ,” said Legrand.

LinkedIn was founded in 2003 with the aim of connecting the world’s professionals to make them more productive. It now has more than 530 million members worldwide. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, the United States Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Soldes , and has offices across the globe. (Shenzhen Daily)

SRINAGAR, Indian-controlled Kashmir, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- At least three Indian army troopers and a militant were killed while as five troopers wounded Tuesday in a fierce gunfight between militants and Indian troops in restive Indian-controlled Kashmir.

The gunfight erupted at village Hajin in Bandipora district, about 32 km north of Srinagar city, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

"In today's gunfight we have killed a militant," Indian military spokesman in Srinagar Col Rajesh Kalia told Xinhua. "While fighting the militants, our three soldiers were also killed and five others wounded."

The wounded troopers were immediately removed to military base hospital in Srinagar.

Officials said the village was cordoned off on specific intelligence information suggesting presence of militants in a house.

"No sooner we reached near the house, militants hurled a grenade and gunfight started," a police official said. "The gunfight has ended with the killing of militant."

Local media reports said a paramilitary trooper and four policemen were also wounded in the standoff.

On Sunday four militants, two troopers and two civilians were killed in a similar gunfight and subsequent protests in the region.

A guerrilla war is going on between militants and Indian troops stationed in Indian- controlled Kashmir since 1989. Gunfight between the two sides takes place intermittently across . Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Wrz 17, 2018 03:11    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Powitania Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: