Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Komunikaty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Czw Lis 21, 2019 02:48    Temat postu: like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino intends to withdraw his name from a lawsuit against the NFL for concussions, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel. A report in the Los Angeles Times on Monday had Marino, along with 14 other players, linked to the lawsuit. But according to the Sun Sentinel, Marino and his lawyers will be in discussions to withdraw his name. "It was never Marinos intention to initiate litigation in this case, but to ensure that in the event he had adverse health consequences down the road, he would be covered with health benefits. They are working to correct the error," a source said to the Sun-Sentinel. Marino has said in the past he had two reported concussions during his 17-year career. Nearly 5,000 other former players have alleged the NFL misled them about the long-term dangers of concussions. The NFL has denied those claims. The lawsuit doesnt specify any medical problems suffered by the plaintiffs. It seeks unspecified damages and medical monitoring. The NFL and the original group of players agreed on a $765 million settlement last August. But the settlement was rejected by a federal judge in January. Air Max 97 Plus Hybrid Pink .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Air Max 97 Off White Wolf Grey Menta . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97-2020.html . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. Air Max 97 Nintendo 64 For Sale .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. Air Max 97 Fake For Sale . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati.At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. There have been several Ottawa fans wondering if Richardson - currently the head coach of the clubs AHL affiliate in Binghamton - would be able to help the Senators with their defensive issues as an assistant coach down the road. But speaking to him on TSN 1200 Tuesday, it sounds like the 44-year-old is waiting for the right opportunity to become a head coach in the NHL. Richardson had spent three years as an assistant in Ottawa, but in the spring of 2012 he had a conversation with general manager Bryan Murray about his coaching future. So when the Binghamton job opened up after Kurt Kleinendorst stepped aside, he knew that was the career path he wanted to pursue. "It was great getting the experience those first few years kind of being the part-time guy, the upstairs guy and the practice guy with the Senators. But when I had that chance to become a head coach I told Bryan, Thats what I want to be. I want to be a head coach. Its not that I think Im better than anyone else or better than an assistant coachs job, I just feel more comfortable in that role and I like it," Richardson said on Tuesday. Richardson says he currrently has no aspirations to leave his post in Binghamton, where he has guided the club to a first-place position in the AHLs East Division.dddddddddddd "Im really happy to be here. And I take a lot of pride trying to help these young players in the organization. So my answer is that Im happy to be here and Im signed for another year," added Richardson. Of course, things could change if an NHL head coaching job opened up in the summer. A couple of teams - like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with interim head coaches and have made no guarantees about who will be behind their bench next season. Add in the usual number of post-season coaching changes and there could be several opportunities for Richardson to consider in the summer. But he was quick to point out the Binghamton job offers him the unique luxury of being close to his daughter who is wrapping up her sophomore year at university down the road in Ithica, New York. "It really works well for my family with our daughter Morgan an hour away at Cornell and we get to see her a lot. Its very unusual to be able to do that in the geography of the hockey world. We are fortunate to have that so right now, my answer is that Im going to stay in the AHL." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lis 21, 2019 02:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 04, 2021 22:23    Temat postu: Zarabiaj online !!! Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lut 04, 2021 22:23    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Komunikaty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: