Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

points for the fourth time in the last six games

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Letnia Szkoła 2011
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 01:56    Temat postu: points for the fourth time in the last six games Odpowiedz z cytatem

OAKLAND, Calif. -- With one eye on the defence and the other on the clock, LeBron James let the time tick down before carrying the Miami Heat into the All-Star break in a way only he could. James capped one of his best games of the season in dramatic fashion, making a step-back 3-pointer with less than a second remaining to propel the Heat past the Golden State Warriors 111-110 Wednesday night and into the break on a high note. "I was going for the win the whole time," James said. With teammate Dwyane Wade scratched from the lineup with a nerve irritation in his left foot, James shouldered the load for the two-time defending NBA champions. He finished with 36 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists, saving his best moment for last. After James fellow All-Star Stephen Curry hit a bank shot to start a three-point play that put the Warriors ahead by two, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra chose not to call timeout. Instead, James got the ball in the half court and swished a 27-footer over Andre Iguodala with two-tenths of a second left. James stared into the stands, then patted his chest and high-stepped on the sideline, leaving the announced sellout crowd of 19,596 stunned and silent. "Better offence," James said, "beats better defence every time." James shot 14 of 26 from the floor, including several dazzling dunks, to help the Heat go ahead by 21 points in the third quarter. Chris Bosh added 19 points and five rebounds, and reserve Michael Beasley scored 16 points in a thrilling victory for Miami, which won without Wade for the second straight night. The Heat (37-14) head into the break 2 1/2 games behind Indiana (40-12) in the Eastern Conference. "I just told them in the locker room that if I had realized he was going to work that thing all the way down to the end of the clock, I would have ran out there and screamed timeout," Spoelstra said. "I tried to design something but once he started to wind it up I decided I better not break his rhythm and let a great player make a great play, make or miss, and thats what he did." Curry finished with 29 points and seven assists, and David Lee had 21 points and 11 rebounds for the Warriors (31-22), who rallied to take an 87-84 lead early in the fourth quarter before the teams traded baskets late. Golden State, which beat the Heat in Miami earlier this season, had no answer for the four-time NBA MVP this time. "That was like the ultimate buzz kill," Curry told teammates in the Warriors locker room. He could later be heard shouting "Wow!" from the showers. The biggest stars for both teams providing a fantastic finish. Iguodala lost the ball before gathering himself for a desperation, 18-foot fadeway with the shot clock about to expire, giving the Warriors a 105-104 lead. James answered with a 3-pointer over Klay Thompson, then Curry came back with a short jumper to tie the score again, and James followed by splitting a pair of free throws. As Lee came over to set a screen to his left, Curry drove to his right and banked a short jumper off the glass while getting fouled by Mario Chalmers to start a three-point play with 14.6 seconds to play, lifting the Warriors ahead 110-108 -- and seemingly for good. James quickly changed that. He dribbled just in front of Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob sitting courtside and hit the contested 3-pointer over Iguodala, breaking into celebration to put the exclamation point on Miamis win. The Warriors didnt have enough time to get a shot off on the final possession. The shot capped a breathtaking performance by James when the Heat needed it most. Wade also sat out Miamis win Tuesday night at Phoenix with a migraine headache. He was listed at his usual shooting guard spot and announced during pregame introductions, but seconds before tipoff the Heat said he would not play. Wade said hes not sure if hell be able to play in Sundays All-Star game in New Orleans. The Warriors, who were coming off a 123-80 rout of Philadelphia on Monday, were without centres Andrew Bogut (bruised left shoulder) and Jermaine ONeal (sore right wrist). Any time Golden State started to take control, though, there was no lineup that could stop James. "We witnessed greatness," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "A special player, an all-time great, made a big-time shot." NOTES: Some sort of glass object fell on the floor near the Heats basket in the third quarter. It was unclear what the object was, though several players were looking up at a disco ball that hangs from the rafters. Played resume after a short timeout. ... Heat F Shane Battier received five stitches over his left eye in the first half before returning to the game. ... The Heats next game is at Dallas on Tuesday, while the Warriors dont play again until Wednesday at Sacramento. Adidas NMD Mens Sale .Steamboat Ski Resort contends Steamboat Springs, Colorado has long been known as Ski Town, U.S.A., and claims in a new lawsuit that Salt Lake tourism officials violated their trademark when they rolled out the Ski City marketing campaign last month. Best Fake NMD Human Race .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-mens-clearance.html . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Adidas NMD R2 Cheap . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Cheap NMD Online . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb.TORONTO - With a mischievous look glued to his face, Kyle Lowry listened intently from the neighbouring locker as DeMar DeRozan spoke with the media after Sunday nights win. Making faces in the background and chiming in with the occasional one-liner, Lowry attempted to distract his teammate, to little success. DeRozan was coming off another remarkable performance, scoring an efficient 32 points in Torontos impressive 104-98 bounce-back victory over the Warriors. As the Raptors all-star guard was informed that he had just exceeded 30 points for the fourth time in the last six games, Lowry expressed his admiration, shouting "damn". "Whatever I say about Kyle is an understatement," said DeRozan. "We go off him to be honest, man. Thats a hell of a player right there. Hes the reason why Im getting 30 points." Lowry, still lurking next to the scrum, let out a high-pitched and playful "awwww". This exchange was not unusual. Often following a win, the Raptors backcourt duo can be found sharing a laugh in the locker room but the bond theyve developed is especially beneficial after a loss. Once Dwane Casey has finished addressing his team and the players return to their respective lockers, DeRozan and Lowry will usually break off to discuss the game, what went wrong and how to correct it. Their friendship is not put on and the chemistry that has been built this season, on and off the floor, has a lot to do with their individual and collective success. Lowrys fingerprints are all over DeRozans career year, and vice-versa. Together, they are the leaders of a team that genuinely enjoys going to battle for one another and it showed again on Sunday, as the Raptors toppled a formidable foe in the Warriors. Golden State was responsible for the Raptors lowest point of the season, a 27-point collapse in Oakland at the beginning of December. Toronto has lost only two games all year when leading after three quarters. They blew an 18-point fourth quarter advantage that night. &quuot;The way that we lost was definitely tough, we understood that coming into tonight," DeRozan said.dddddddddddd "I think all the guys that were here [for it remembers that loss] because it sucks to lose like that." This time, at home and coming off a disappointing triple-overtime defeat, Toronto returned the favour. Trailing by three going into the final frame, the Raptors got 12 points from DeRozan as they outscored Golden State by nine in the fourth and earned their first win over the Warriors in eight tries with Stephen Curry in uniform. The Warriors guards - Curry and Klay Thompson - are the highest scoring backcourt pair in the NBA, with DeRozan and Lowry just behind them. Curry continued to give the Raptors fits, scoring a game-high 34 but Thompson was held to just 12. Playing some of the best basketball of his career over the last couple of weeks, DeRozan needed just 16 shots - hitting 10 - to collect his 32 points, facing an elite wing defender in Andre Iguodala. For the third straight game, the fifth-year guard made at least 12 trips to the free throw line, knocking down 11. Hes also recorded six assists in three consecutive contests, the first time hes done that in his career. "Coming in, I knew he was a good player," said John Salmons, one of DeRozans newest teammates. "I knew he could really score the ball. I knew he was athletic, but from afar, you never know how tough a guy is. He gets the best defensive guy guarding him every night. Guys that are known just for their defence. He still plays at a very high level, so I give him a lot of credit because he does it night in and night out. Thats not easy to do." "Hes growing every single game," said Lowry, who added 13 points and eight assists Sunday. "This season has been a remarkable one for him, hes an all-star. Anything I say about him, vice-versa, its an understatement." More than half of DeRozans 25 career 30-plus point games have come this season (13). ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 01:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Letnia Szkoła 2011 Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: