Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Pathetic questionbrSomewhat of a predicament I'm in here and

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Komunikaty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b
havy jig? łapię w mig

PostWysłany: Nie Cze 15, 2014 18:12    Temat postu: Pathetic questionbrSomewhat of a predicament I'm in here and Odpowiedz z cytatem

Why not? He's proven his English is pretty good, very likable to most, heavily favored as the GOAT and if it was a Anderson V JJ fight at the end.it would draw.Just say you think fighting intrigues you because it's like a human chess match or some bull****.the only problem with your argument is that.you fail to mention the other side.They walk the treadmill, trx at home socialize, and lift little weights, never sweat. and yet they NEED to lose the weight.we have a group of greek guys (Not that old either) that once towel dried they stand infront of the mirrrors and proceed to dry themselves using the hairdryers and I don't mean just the hair on their heads.strong nut hug, son am i proud"reppin back""Lol, that's cold"For example, I'm nearly finished becoming ACE certified, and I'm picking up a dual major, one in Chemical Engineering with a concentration in Biochemical Engineering, and another in Human Biology, all in an attempt to get into the University of Michigan medical school to become an orthopaedic surgeon long run. It's VERY hard, and that may even be an understatement, but in the long run I'll enjoy my career and I'll be "making bank" while I'm at it. So don't ask others how hard it will be, ask yourself if it's really what you want to be doing and if it will pay off in the long run.Squatting to anything resembling depth however is a different issue especially with the straps ups.Well I wondered about how much the suits have changed. I haven't tried on a suit since the mid 80's and I'm sure they are light years different today.u mad i push, pull, push, trx home suspension training kit pull, push, pull.legs, not even twice.how about you start fukn lifting phaggot.The spanish were a lot worse compared to the portuguese in Brazil.i like this thread!i am mesmerized right nowCame in expecting redheads. Left disappointed.scottish are red heads you retards irish are brown hair/blue eyes 90% of the timethe light was off when i checked a few minutes ago.Repped, post link in first post thoughmy turn shows up black with the kitchen then it turns on very wierdThat's ridiculous.This thread is really f*cking up my day.that second gif scarred me for lifeNO way that in my 60?t liift the same amount that I did when I was 30.ll show ol Father Time, he has nothing on me.idk y that guy would say I'm the one that needs a girl.that just makes no sense. And no i'm not mad that you get paid for posting.Because if you are learning it for self defense those martial arts are not as effective as others. And MMA is EFFECTIVELY combining martial arts so that they are practical.before i start: ***chi gung training is something noone should get into until theyve had at least 5-6 years of martial arts experiance***everything you do now will be the foundation of what you will learn and how you learn it in the futurethe reason, trx suspension training pro pack suspension training straps in my opinion, that karate and chi gung cannot mix is b/c one is completely internal and the other completely externalkung fu is a more internal art, the movements are circular
Painting the town red for research
Preferred Bodyfat testing methods_674938
lol @ the UFC Primetime for DiazConditbrThey filled 24 minute xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Cze 15, 2014 18:12    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
javiergarcia
skpujący begginer

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 22, 2015 09:50    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hello I'm new here, and very happy to see your post
Natek531
side step wszedł mi łeb

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 02, 2017 20:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

o co tutaj chodzi
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lut 02, 2017 20:54    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Komunikaty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: