Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

including one on Leonardos second-minute

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Letnia Szkoła 2011
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 02:18    Temat postu: including one on Leonardos second-minute Odpowiedz z cytatem

NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. Thats when Tyreke Evans turned the game around. Evans scored 22 of his season-high 33 points in the second half and the short-handed Pelicans rallied to win 109-104 in overtime Monday night. Driving to the basket repeatedly, Evans scored 14 as New Orleans closed the third period on a 29-10 run to get back in the game. Anthony Morrow, who did not score until the final 2 minutes of regulation, had 11 points the rest of the way as the Pelicans completed their largest comeback of the season and the second-biggest in franchise history. "I was just being aggressive," Evans said. "Thats what kept me going, especially before their defence set up. I was just playing my game. We could have easily given up tonight, but coach (Monty Williams) got on us in the locker room." Morrow hit a 3-pointer to give New Orleans a 106-100 lead in overtime and all but sealed the victory with another 3 that made it 109-102 with 54.5 seconds left. Anthony Davis added 24 points and 14 rebounds for the Pelicans, who matched their season best with a three-game winning streak despite playing without Eric Gordon (left knee tendinitis) for the second consecutive game. Paul Pierce had 24 points and Deron Williams 23 for the Nets, who lost for the first time in five games after winning at Dallas in overtime Sunday. Brooklyn fell behind 98-93 with 1:14 left in regulation but scored the next five points to force overtime. "We had an opportunity to win the game," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "It went into overtime, and we just couldnt get it back." This one appeared over when the Nets went up 66-44 early in the third quarter, but Brian Roberts started the rally with a 3-pointer and Evans scored New Orleans next eight points to help the Pelicans close the deficit to 67-59. Williams and Joe Johnson hit consecutive 3s as the Nets went back up 74-61, but the Pelicans closed with a 12-2 spurt that started when Pierce was given a technical foul for confronting Alexis Ajinca after Ajinca was called for an offensive foul with a high elbow. Evans converted a four-point play with 1.1 seconds left, hitting a long shot while being fouled to cut the deficit to 76-73 entering the fourth. It was only his 17th 3 in 77 attempts. "It was just confidence," he said. "I had it going at the time, and it was a rhythm shot. I didnt think about it, and it went in. It got the crowd going, and we fed off that." After falling behind again by nine in the fourth quarter, the Pelicans held Brooklyn without a point for more than 4 minutes as they rallied to take their first lead since early in the first quarter, 91-89, on Evans driving layup. "He got to the basket at will," Davis said. "He made some big shots for us. He was huge." Then it was Brooklyns turn to come back. With the Nets trailing 98-93, Mason Plumlee dunked after the Nets grabbed two offensive rebounds, and Pierce drained a contested 3-pointer with 24.1 seconds left to tie the score at 98. Morrow, who took all 11 of his shots after the third quarter, missed a contested 3 at the regulation buzzer. But he didnt miss in overtime. "We just stuck together," he said. "When we came into halftime, I just said we have to stop complaining and getting mad at ourselves and each other on little stuff. We all want to win. Nobody on this team is selfish. Take a deep breath and play through the lows." Morrows big shots in the fourth quarter came right before Williams planned to take him out for Luke Babbitt. "I couldnt get Luke there in time," Williams said. "He comes right back and hits a shot, runs over to me and says, I aint going to miss no more! I aint going to miss no more!" The Nets, who led the Pelicans 51-28 at halftime of their first meeting in February, raced to a 58-42 advantage at the break this time. The shots stopped falling in the second half, when Brooklyn camped out behind the 3-point line. The Nets went 10 of 40 on 3-pointers overall, 4 of 23 after halftime. Meanwhile, the Pelicans kept attacking the basket, hitting 12 of 19 shots in the third quarter. "I dont have the stats, but I know they got a lot of layups," said Nets guard Shaun Livingston, who had all but two of his 10 points in the first half. "We have to make them take tougher shots. Thats on all of us." NOTES: The Pelicans are 5-0 in overtime. ... Andrei Kirilenko did not play for the Nets after spraining his left ankle against Dallas on Sunday. He already had missed 26 games with back spasms, three with a calf strain and two with a sprained right ankle. ... Pierce is in his 16th NBA season, matching the combined years in the league for the Pelicans five starters. ... Marcus Thornton, who scored 20 points against Dallas on Sunday, left with a bruised back late in the first half and did not play in the second half, finishing with three points. Custom NCAA Jerseys . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. Fake NCAA Jerseys . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. CARSON, Calif. -- Landon Donovan broke the Major League Soccer goal record Sunday night, scoring his 135th and 136th regular-season goals in the Los Angeles Galaxys 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union. Playing for the first time since being cut from the U.S. World Cup team, Donovan broke a tie with Jeff Cunningham in the 49th minute with his first goal of the season, then added another in the 81st. Donovan also holds the MLS playoff record with 22 goals. Donovan scored his first goal on a counterattack, passing to Robbie Keane, who took the ball into the Union box and fed Donovan at the left post for an easy finish. After making it 4-0 in the 81st, Donovan was replaced by Brazilian forward Samuel a minute later, departing to a standing ovation from the crowd of 21,010. "Its been a long week," Donovan said. "Its hard not to make it about me, and I dont necessarily want it to be that way. But Ive sacrificed a lot to be in the position Im in and I was very happy for myself because Ive dedicated a lot to this. I think I deserved what happened today." Donovan, also the U.S. national team goals leader with 57 in 156 games, has played 311 regular-season games in 15 MLS seasons. The Jamaican-born Cunningham, a former U.S. national team player, played in 365 games over 14 seasons with Columbus, Colorado, Real Salt Lake, Toronto FC and FC Dallas. He last played in MLS in 2011. Donovan said he wasnt looking to make a statementt after coach Jurgen Klinsmanns decision not to include him in the group headed to Brazil.dddddddddddd "This is my job and this is what I get paid to do, so my teammates depend on me and I think Ive played well this year, but I needed to contribute on the scoreboard, and that felt good," said Donovan, who was making his eighth appearance of the season. "Obviously, a lot of relief in some ways, a lot of joy, but I feel like Im in really good form right now, and I really feel good about how I played, and this is a continuation of how Ive played over the last few months." Donovan is No. 2 on the leagues career assists list with 120, including one on Leonardos second-minute header Sunday. Steve Ralston, a Houston Dynamo assistant coach who retired in 2010, has the record with 135. That was the first goal for Los Angeles, with Donovan delivering a free kick for Leonardo to finish. Keane scored a third in the 64th minute after a turnover by Union defender Sheanon Williams. Los Angeles (4-3-3) won consecutive games for the second time this season. Philadelphia (2-7-5), which welcomed back midfielder Maurice Edu -- also one of seven players trimmed from the 30-man World Cup preliminary roster -- lost its second game in a row and fifth in the last six outings. The Union have won just once in their last dozen games. Edu scored in the 88th minute, converting a penalty kick after Raul Mendiola fouled Zach Pfeffer. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 09, 2019 02:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
ajdajddlek123
ćwiczę kroki czekając na autobus

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 20, 2023 06:49    Temat postu: https://ttobada.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thanks for sharing good information. We sincerely appreciate your efforts and thank you for sharing the information of the Toto site you have been looking for for a long time. It has very powerful, truthful and fresh information. 메이저사이트
Powrót do góry
ttobada
side step wszedł mi łeb

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 01, 2023 06:38    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

How amazing this article is. In my opinion, every paragraph is well explained so I could easily understand. I can also share my opinion here. 메이저사이트
Powrót do góry
AdamJanczyk
skpujący begginer

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 01, 2023 15:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cześć, mega ciekawy temat korzystając z okazji chciałem wam polecić produkty ze sklepu: https://trokentech.pl/ Mają bardzo bogatą ofertę w świetnych cenach
GoldHunter
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 29, 2023 10:19    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bardzo dobre, uniwersalne teksty tutaj dajecie. One są dla mnie świetne. Takie jest moje zdanie obecnie!!!
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Wrz 29, 2023 10:19    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Letnia Szkoła 2011 Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: