Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

I dead Lifted 405!

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Sporty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b
havy jig? łapię w mig

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 25, 2014 10:40    Temat postu: I dead Lifted 405! Odpowiedz z cytatem

<br>and he cant take it and kills you or gets some people to **** you up.just make sure you hit his face because if he ducks and you get the top of his head then enjoy your broken hand. trx sale But in all seriousness, you will learn that those who are good at fighting, dont fight.I assume if I buy a whole zhangkong kit it would all work together?Mate Eleiko for sureYeah I know, tried and true.because we're becoming less and less humanand u cant deny thatI expect u to now give away your phone, computer, microwave, car, stop using electricity etc. gl op let me know how u feel about technology again in a week. trx equipment <br><br>jeezkangaroos are no jokewhat the hell is that moose doing on a bus? mooses do not belong on busesJoin a fight club. Then you have Asian Brad Pitt body!First, take everyone's advice and take the time to see a doctor.I got my i pod loooooaaaded with heavy metal,hard rock,some country (I ain't as good as I once was)for one.I have chronic pain,but when i crank that bad boy up to block the pain signals. trx home gym &quot;IT&quot;S ON BABY&quot;.It's a tv show.Don't toy with my emotions man.next thing you'll be telling me that the biggest loser fatties just get lipo'd.<br><br>Failry decent list. i dont care who fights who as long as they make it look like a cross promotion for the casual fans. Also i want to see a End of the year event like shockwave where the champ in each org fights eachother for a Unifying belt and that belt will go wtih the champ.2% bodyfat. (Keep in mind im 6' 2&quot; tall)down to 14.2%Now when my friends see me there aree like.I was required to take a health class and the prof. i had was an outstanding nutritionist. I ended up taking his nutrition class and fell in love with the idea of being healthy.<br><br>(Music motivates and helps drown out the distraction of other people)Plan it into your daily activities. (If you include it in your schedule, there will be no reason not to go. Consider it &quot;you&quot; time.might be the worst ass pic ive ever seen on this site everJust saw the second pic. Why did she get an ass transplant from her great grandmother?That's the same thing I thought about the Bisping fight, but Hamil hardly attempted any takedowns. trx xmount Not that he needed to, though.he whooped his ass standing.<br>
PALACE IN FOR HENDRIE
s that wear hair gel in their hair for MMABJJ classbr
if you appeal your final mark to the chair, do they email your in xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 25, 2014 10:40    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Sporty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: