Forum Dunmore Strona Główna Dunmore
Dumore Irish Dance Academy

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33
hornpipe killer

PostWysłany: Sro Cze 26, 2019 05:00    Temat postu: serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Odpowiedz z cytatem

Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - What a difference two and a half weeks make. The Seattle Seahawks rode their defense to beat the San Francisco 49ers again as the bitter rivals continue heading in opposite directions. Marshawn Lynch ran for 91 yards and a touchdown and the Seahawks stifled the 49ers in the second half, eliminating them from playoff contention following a 17-7 victory on Sunday. Seattle (10-4) allowed 178 yards to San Francisco (7-7) in the first half, but clamped down and limited the 49ers to a meager 67 over the final 30 minutes. The Seahawks blanked the 49ers 14-0 in the second half. Jeffery Simmons Jersey .com) - In the absence of Dwight Howard, Donatas Motiejunas had a career night to keep the Houston Rockets winning streak alive. Nate Davis Jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-amani-hooker-jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. A.J. Brown Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience.LOS ANGELES -- Chris Arreola once wanted to win football championships at Southern California. Now that hes heading to the USC campus with a shot at a heavyweight title instead, hes determined not to waste it. Arreola (36-3, 31 KOs) has never been a boxer who seemed to worry much about missed opportunities, but the hard-hitting brawler from Riverside, Calif., realizes whats at stake when he faces Bermane Stiverne on May 10 at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles. "This is everything I always wanted to have, so I cant let it get away," Arreola said. The winner gets the vacant WBC heavyweight title, replacing the retired Vitali Klitschko. Nearly five years after Klitschko beat him just down Figueroa Street at Staples Center, Arreola has another chance to become the first Mexican-American heavyweight champion. Those stakes are enough to get the attention of Arreola, whose wavering professionalism and weight problems have defined him nearly as much as his punishing punches. Stiverne (23-1-1, 20 KOs) beat Arreola a year ago in a clear decision, announcing his own arrival as a contender by breaking Arreolas nose in the third round. Arreola acknowledged giving a poor effort in training for the bout at home in Riverside. "Ive been ready for this fight since I got out of the ring with (Stiverne) last year," Arreola said. "Ive got to stay in the gym. Ive got to stay committed to the sport I love so much." To that end, Arreolas trainer, Henry Ramirez, has moved their camp to San Diego, hoping its far enough away from Arreolas familiar haunts and questionable influences in Riverside.dddddddddddd Ramirez moved Arreola to Phoenix to prepare for his fight against Seth Mitchell last September, and a fit, focused Arreola responded by stopping Mitchell in the first round. Arreola is aware of the biggest obstacle in his boxing career, and it isnt his opponent. "Im my own worst enemy," he said. "Im my danger. When Im at home, its 15 miles to my gym, and Ill find something. Ill get a flat (tire) on accident. In San Diego, theres only one set of car keys. If I want to do something, Ive got to run or walk, and you know how much I like to do that." Stiverne, a Haitian-born heavyweight living in Florida, is a relatively late arrival to title contention, although that didnt stop his promoter, Don King, from referring to the 35-year-old fighter as "a young Tyson." Stiverne hasnt lost since July 2007, but hasnt fought since soundly beating Arreola. Stiverne hoped for a shot at Klitschko late last year, but Klitschko had an injured right hand. Arreolas rematch with Stiverne is the second of three high-profile boxing shows in the Los Angeles area in a four-week span this spring. Lucas Matthysse, Keith Thurman and Omar Figueroa Jr. all will appear on an outdoor card in Carson on April 26, while Juan Manuel Marquez faces Mike Alvarado on May 17 in the sports return to the refurbished Forum in Inglewood. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Cze 26, 2019 05:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Dunmore Strona Główna -> Warsztaty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: